Friday, June 21, 2024

What If... 👽

People say they love animals
and yet harm them nontheless;
I'm glad those people don't love me.

Marc Bekoff


Forgive him, for he believes that the customs
of his tribe are the laws of nature.

George Bernard Shaw


Many people have ideas on how others
should change; few people have ideas
on how they should change.

Leo Tolstoy


Cows scream louder than carrots.
Alan Watts


I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals;
I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

A. Whitney Brown


The longer I live, the more convinced am I that
this planet is used by other planets
as a lunatic asylum.

George Bernard Shaw


If a group of beings from another planet were to
land on Earth beings who considered themselves
as superior to you as you feel yourself to be
to other animals would you concede them
the rights over you that you assume
over other animals?

George Bernard Shaw


The basis of all animal rights should be
the Golden Rule: we should treat them
as we would wish them to treat us, were
any other species in our dominant position.

Christine Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment