Thursday, February 22, 2024

Blonde 👱‍♀️

I am not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes
because I know I'm not dumb... and I also
know that I'm not blonde.

Dolly Parton



1. Look on the blonde side.
2. Wear a smile.
3. Be smart (instead of seeming so).
4. Treasure your word (and your sisters).
5. Live passionately.
6. Don't judge (lest you be judged).
7. Have faith in yourself.





Marilyn is a kind of ultimate. She is uniquely
feminine. Everything she does is different,
strange and exciting; from the way she talks
to the way she uses that magnificient torso.
She makes a man proud to be a man.

Clark Gable


I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool
themselves. They didn't bother to find out
who or what I was. Instead they would invent
a character for me. I wouldn't argue
with them. There were obviously
loving somebody I wasn't.

Marilyn Monroe


I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood
night - there must be thousands of girls sitting
alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie
star. But I'm not going to worry about them.
I'm dreaming the hardest.

Marilyn Monroe


I knew I belonged to the public and the world,
not because I was talented or even beautiful,
but because I had never belonged to
anything or anyone else.

Marilyn Monroe


I stopped eating animals a long time ago
because they deserve to be protected
from needless cruelty and violence.

Pamela Anderson



Animals have the purity humans have lost.
Brigitte Bardot



Animals have the purity humans have lost.
Brigitte Bardot


No comments:

Post a Comment