Monday, January 1, 2024

Veganuary

The most ethical diet just so happens to be
the most environmentally sound diet and
just so happens to be the healthiest.

Michael Greger


Becoming vegan was the biggest change I ever
made in my life, and one of the greatest
accomplishments as well.

Woody Harrelson


Pursuing self-esteem can be motivating,
but other sources of motivation, such as
goals that are good for the self and others,
can provide the same motivation
without the costs.

Jennifer Crocker & Lora Park


Be nice to the environment.
Be nice to animals.
Be nice to people.
If you do that, you will
leave a mark on the world.

Enock Maregesi


My own view is that being vegan is not an end
in itself, but a means towards reducing both
human and animal suffering and leaving a
habitable planet to future generations.

Peter Singer


Being vegan is the right thing for yourself
and for the planet and animals.

Lenny Kravitz


It is the best decision I have ever made and I've
enjoyed it so much more than I could ever have
expected. It feels good to do the right thing.

Lucy Watson


Every person I have met who has gone vegan
says it is the best decision they have ever made.

Lewis Hamilton


What I want people to know is that it's a joy
to be vegan. It feels good intellectually,
morally, spiritually. It's just leading
with kindness basically. That's what we
all need to do. Lead with kindness
and that will change the world.

Jo-Ann McArthur


The good you want for others is also
the good that is meant for you.

Mastin Kipp


Being vegan for me is about trying to live a life
where I'm not contributing to
the cruelty in the world.

Jessica Chastain


It's the best decision I have ever made.
For my health and for the world and
for the sake of decency and compassion.

Paul Wesley


To become vegan is to step into the stream
which leads to nirvana.

Buddha


What you do makes a difference,
and you have to decide what kind
of difference you want to make.

Jane Goodall


Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction
ends up being the biggest step of your life.
Tip toe if you must. But take the step.

Naeem Callaway

No comments:

Post a Comment