Monday, June 17, 2024

🌱 Vegan for Life 💚

The stories we tell literally make the world.
If you want to change the world,
you need to change your story.

Michael Margolis



If we begin with ourselves and do the things
that we need to do and become the best person
we can be, we have a much better chance
of changing the world for the better.

Aleksandr Solzjenitsyn


The mind that opens up to a new idea
never returns to its original size.

Albert Einstein


Humans think in stories, and we try to
make sense of the world by telling stories.

Yuval Noah Harari


Storytelling reveals meaning without
committing the error of defining it.

Hannah Arendt


What you do makes a difference, and you have to
decide what kind of difference you want to make.

Jane Goodall


Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening

our circle of compassion to embrace all living

creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.


Albert Einstein




The arc of the moral universe is long,
but it bends towards justice.

Martin Luther King, Jr.


As long as man continues to be the ruthless
destroyer of other living beings he will never
know health or peace. For as long as men
massacre animals, they will kill each other.
Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder
and pain cannot reap joy and love.

Pythagoras


Progress is impossible without change,
and those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything.

George Bernard Shaw


I'm opposed to fur and any kind of use of animal
products. I don't eat them, I don't wear them.
I'm not for the killing of any living creature.
Anytime it comes to any kind of animal cruelty,
I'm totally against it.

Bryan Adams


By choosing ourselves, we are creating
an image of what human beings should be.

Jean Paul Sartre



I am of the opinion that my life belongs to
the whole community and as long as I live,
it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

George Bernard Shaw



Ethics is nothing else than reverence for life.
Albert Schweitzer


Be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi


What we call love is in its essence
reverence for life.

Albert Schweitzer


Respect life and life will respect you.
Love life and love will shower blessings on you.

Rajneesh


Three times a day I remind myself that
I value life and do not want to
cause pain to or kill others.

Nathalie Portman


Life isn't about finding yourself or finding
anything. Life is about creating
yourself and creating things.

Bob Dylan


I am an artist at living -
my work of art is my life.

D.T. Suzuki



There are two ways through life:
the way of Nature and the way of Grace.
You have to decide which one you'll follow.

Terrence Malick


My life is my message.
Mahatma Gandhi


Let your life be your argument.
Albert Schweitzer




If we could live happy and healthy lives
without harming others, why wouldn't we?

Pam Ahern


One's life has value so long as one attributes
value to the life of others, by means of love,
friendship, indignation and compassion.

Simone de Beauvoir

No comments:

Post a Comment