Sunday, June 23, 2024

Attraction over Promotion

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi



The world is changed by your example,
not by your opinion.

Paulo Coelho


Let your life be your argument.
Albert Schweitzer


People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs
not on the basis of proof but on the basis of
what they find attractive.

Blaise Pascal


It is the best decision I've ever made
and I've enjoyed it so much more
than I could have ever expected.
It feels good to do the right thing.

Lucy Watson


It's the best decision I have ever made.
For my health and for the world and
for the sake of decency and compassion.

Paul Wesley


I am not going to teach it unless I live it.
John C. Maxwell


Every person I have met who has gone vegan
says it is the best decision they have ever made.

Lewis Hamilton


Being vegan is the right thing for yourself
and for the planet and animals.

Lenny Kravitz


Becoming vegan was the biggest change ever 
made in my life, and one of the greatest
accomplishments as well.

Woody Harrelson



Respect life and life will respect you.
Love life and love will shower blessings on you.

Rajneesh


My goal is to bring people together through
good food without harming animals.

Omari McQueen


If we begin with ourselves and do the things that
we need to do and become the best person
we can be, we have a much better chance
of changing the world for the better.

Aleksandr Solzjenitsyn


Being vegan helped me realize I can say and do
what I believe is right. That's powerful.

Alicia Silverstone



Be nice to the environment.
Be nice to animals.
Be nice to people.
If you do that, you will
leave a mark on the world.

Enock Maregesi

No comments:

Post a Comment