Friday, May 10, 2024

Friends πŸ’ž Not Food πŸ–

Animals are my friends...
and I don't eat my friends.

Bernard Shaw


When I see bacon, I see a pig, I see a little friend,
and that's why I can't eat it.

Paul McCartney


A dog looks up to man,
and a cat looks down on man,
but a pig will look man right in the eye
and see his equal.

Winston Churchill


The idea that some lives matter less is
the root of all that is wrong in the world.

Paul Farmer



The beauty you see in me

is a reflection of you.


Rumi



We send one species to the butcher and give
our love and kindness to another
apparently for no reason other
than because it's the way things are.

Melanie Joy



Ethics is nothing else than
reverence for life.

Albert Schweitzer


What we call love is in its essence
reverence for life.

Albert Schweitzer


As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.

Nelson Mandela


The love for all living creatures
is the most noble attribute of man.

Charles Darwin


Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.
And if you can't help them, at least
don't hurt them.

Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment